hair rinses are definitely something i wish i could do more often. in the world of diy green beauty, they’re the relatively easy things to make and use, and yield some great benefits.
when i do get the time to use one, i want to make sure they work hard.
here’s one of my favorite hair rinses so far. please share yours!
this multi-tasking hair rinse strengthens follicles, promotes hair growth, adds shine, evens pH, and clarifies the scalp.
what you need –
- medium saucepan
- measuring cup
- large bowl (think oversized popcorn bowl)
- squirt bottle and/or spray bottle
- darker towel
- a shirt that’s not your favorite
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup rosemary needles
- 1/4 cup peppermint leaves
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tap sage
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tbs raw apple cider vinegar with the mother
- 1 tbs raw honey (*rinse out after if you use this)
View original post 153 more words